@ Rs. _ /- Only+ Govt Fee. INCLUDES :-
- Preparation of Minutes (AGM, EGM, Board Minutes)
- Updating Register of Members
- Updating Register of Directors
- Updating Register of Shareholders
- Updating Register of Transfer and Charge
Every Company incorporated in India is required to maintain statutory registers and records. These records can be maintained online, electronically. The statutory register and records shall be kept at the registered office of the company. Directors, Members of the company and any other person can inspect certain registers and records of the company. Non-Maintenance of the mandatory registers and statutory records attract various penalties on the company, the Directors and every other officer in default.
Complete a Simple Form
Update Prepare Minutes
Your work is completed.